Haygain HG-2000 Hay steamer – Full bale capacity
The HG2000 is designed to feed 4+ horses*
It can accommodate a fully strung bale or 35-40kgs of haylage,
haynets or loose hay. The HG2000 is ideal for larger stable yards, the
robust and thermally insulated steam chest allows temperatures to reach
over 100°C- vital for killing mould spores and bacteria in the hay.
Its cycle time from cold is 60 minutes, making the process quick and easy.
The 2.75kW steam generator (with a water capacity of 8 litres)
features a stainless steel boiler shell with a domed lid for optimum
steam flow and consistent delivery, a robust heating element and offers
safety thermal protection with a “run dry” alarm and warning light. The
balanced integrated handle allows for easy rinsing of the unit while the
location of the filler spout, with its brass safety release filler
cap, prevents overfilling.
- Watering Can
- 2 Descaler pots
- Filling Funnel
- Weight: 75kg (hay container and steam generator combined weight)
- Dimensions: External L x 1449mm D x 815mm H x 750mm
- Feeds 4+ horses*
- Holds up to 35-40kg of loose hay/haylage or a fully strung bale
- Includes wheels for easy transportation
- Steaming cycle from cold approximately 60 minutes, 2.75kW steam generator
- 8 litre capacity with safety features