The Helite Prestige Gilet comes in Limited edition colours .
The fashionable Air Gilet offering Helite Airbag protection with a retro look. Helite is the most trusted and proven equestrian air bag manufacturer in the market.
To guarantee a proper functioning of the airbag system, it is of crucial importance to mount the trigger system correctly. The order must always be: piston, key-ball (notch on piston to fit the ball in), spring and bearing cap. The needle of the piston must point in the direction of the cartridge, the key-ball has to fit in the notch of the piston.
Caution: Never put the key-ball between spring and piston, this disables the system to trigger.
- Fits in with the Award Winning Helite Air Shell Range.
- Available as a complete gilet with inner air bag or just as an outer to add to your Helite air bag.
- Windproof & showerproof soft shell jacket in black with white trim or navy with pink or red trim.
- Made in the stretch fabric ‘Tekseries’ allowing for outward inflation.
- Helite Air Jackets offer protection for the back, pelvis and chest andgive neck coverage as well as preventing impact injuries.
- Unzip the air bag to wash the jacket on a gentle 30 degrees or to change to another outer.
- The multi directional trigger works in less than 0.1 seconds inflation speed.
- CE certification – The airbags are certified by the external laboratory CRITT Sport, the French specialist for objectively testing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- 1 canister, saddlestrap and lanyard included in the gilet with air bag included.
- XL size available in blue/red and black/white- call to order.
- 2 year warranty as standard on the Helite Air Bag but this can be extended to 4 years by registering with Helite
- We recommend to wear Air Jackets with a BETA approved level 3 body protector.
Helite are the Worldwide Experts in Airbag Technology and are working with leading brands; Maxi-Cosi, Alstom, Peugeot, Michelin.