The Air Jump is a Show Jumping Jacket specifically designed to accommodate the Helite patented Zip’In airbag. This means the airbag is very easy and quick to remove and is adaptable in other outer shells within the Air Shell Range by Helite.
Helite is the most trusted and proven equestrian air bag manufacturer in the market.
- Helite Air Jackets offer protection for the back, neck, pelvis and chest.
- Use the same size air bag to the jacket.
- Textile: Technical soft-shell washable stretch fabric allowing for outward inflation. No ironing required
- Pockets: two zip pockets
- Back look: single flat back vent hiding the airbag nicely while still looking traditional
- Colour: Black
- Sizes: Not available in junior sizes yet but the XS adult will fit UK ladies dress size 6-8
CE certification – The airbags are certified by the external laboratory CRITT Sport, the French specialist for objectively testing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
British Eventing, British Showjumping and British Dressage approved.
2 year warranty on your airbag as standard, this can be extended to 4 years.
To guarantee a proper functioning of the airbag system, it is of crucial importance to mount the trigger system correctly. The order must always be: piston, key-ball (notch on piston to fit the ball in), spring and bearing cap. The needle of the piston must point in the direction of the cartridge, the key-ball has to fit in the notch of the piston.
Caution: Never put the key-ball between spring and piston, this disables the system to trigger.
We recommend to wear Air Jackets with a BETA approved level 3 body protector.