Helite Original Air Jacket
- Helite are the Worldwide Experts in Airbag Technology and are working with leading brands; Maxi-Cosi, Alstom, Peugeot, Michelin.To guarantee a proper functioning of the airbag system, it is of crucial importance to mount the trigger system correctly. The order must always be: piston, key-ball (notch on piston to fit the ball in), spring and bearing cap. The needle of the piston must point in the direction of the cartridge, the key-ball has to fit in the notch of the piston.Caution: Never put the key-ball between spring and piston, this disables the system to trigger.New colours available now
- Designed to be worn in conjunction with a body protector although the jacket can also be worn by itself.
- When not inflated the Air Jacket allows for full body movement. When inflated the jacket supports the spinal column to prevent over flexion of the spine.
- Fastest inflation time of less than 0.1 seconds.
- Your Air Jacket will arrive ready to use, supplied with 1 gas canister, lanyard and saddle strap.
- Please read the manual that comes with the jacket before use.
- The Helite Trigger system uses a screw in canister – this is a proven and safe system when screwed in correctly.
- Wide range of colours including Reflective, High Viz in Adult sizes.
- CE certification – The airbags are certified by the external laboratory CRITT Sport, the French specialist for objectively testing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- British Eventing, British Showjumping and British Dressage approved.
- 2 years warranty as standard on the Helite Air Bags
- We recommend the air jackets are serviced annually, contact Airvest at email@example.com , as they deal with all service enquiries now.
- We recommend to wear Air Jackets with a BETA approved level 3 body protector.
Helite are the Worldwide Experts in Airbag Technology and are working with leading brands; Maxi-Cosi, Alstom, Peugeot, Michelin. Please see the link below to see the Helite Factory and their processes.