The Zip In 2 by Helite is the new 2 in 1 vest which offers the rider a great freedom of movement and protection with the quickest inflation time on the market. In the event of a fall the airbag inflates in less than 0,1 seconds and offers an optimal protection from head to tailbone before impact. Due to the central zip, the airbag can be worn alone, however it is recommended to wear the Zip’In 2 airbag with an approved outer.
The airbag can be worn in 2 ways:
- ALONE: with the central zip closed to the top
- OR INVISIBLE UNDER AN OUTER eg the Gilet or the Blouson:
- The compatible outers are indicated by the label Zip’In sewn inside the vest, other brands as well as Helite can be worn with this jacket such as DADA and Oscar and Gabrielle Jackets .
- This vest is adapted for any discipline.
- The Zip’In 2 can be worn as a stand-alone vest. However, we highly recommend to wear it under an approved and hence compatible outer. This compatibility is indicated by a Zip’In label sewn into the Zip’In 2 airbag liner and the regarding outer. This recommendation is based on the fact that the fabric of the airbag liner is more fragile and can therefore be damaged more easily if the rider falls on sharp or pointed objects. Wearing the Zip’In 2 under an approved outer will better protect the airbag from possible damage.
It is sold ready to use with 1 x CO2 cartridge (50 cc CM, CL, XS, 60 cc S,M L, and 85 cc XL,XXL), 1 saddle strap, 1 allen key and 1 user manual.
FEATURES ZIP’IN 2:
- Colour: Black base unit, then various Gilet or Blouson colours / Trims
- Stretchy sides for better comfort
- Breathable mesh on sides and middle back
- Central zip
- NB Childrens sizes have No VAT and are therefore cheaper than Adults sizes, but all prices shown are the price you will pay for the size selected.
- PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE PURCHASING FOR DELIVERY OUTSIDE THE UK WE ARE PROHIBITED FROM SENDING GAS CANISTERS OVERSEAS SO THE CANISTER WILL BE REMOVED AND REFUNDED AND YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE A CANISTER FROM A HELITE STOCKIST IN YOUR COUNTRY.