*NEW MODEL* HG-600 HAYGAIN Hay Steamer. Half bale capacity.
2 in stock
The HG 600 new and improved design! This brand new model features the addition of gas struts on the lid to ensure safe opening when loading and unloading the forage. The shape of the chest has also been adapted to reflect the contours of the HG 2000 but at the same time maintaining the original forage capacity of 15kg. This very newest model also has a new design cap pnthe steam generator.
The HG 600 has been designed to feed 1-3 horses*.
It can hold up to 15kgs of forage either in a haynet or loose, the equivalent of half a small strung bale of hay. The HG 600 is ideal for use on the stable yard but is also light and compact enough to be used when travelling. The robust and thermally insulated hay chest allows temperatures to reach over 100°C – vital for killing mould spores and bacteria in the hay.
Its cycle time from cold is 60 minutes, making the process quick and easy.
The steam generator (with a water capacity of 8 litres) features a stainless steel boiler shell with a domed lid for optimum steam flow and consistent delivery, a robust heating element and offers safety thermal protection with a “run dry” alarm and warning light. The balanced integrated handle allows for easy rinsing of the unit while the location of the filler spout, with its brass safety release filler cap, prevents overfilling.
- Watering Can
- 2 Descaler pots
- Filling Funnel
- Weight: 41kg (combined weight of hay container and steam generator)
- Dimensions: External 75cm wide 80cm deep 78cm high
- Dimensions: Internal L x 589mm W x 560mm H x 585mm
- Feeds 1-3 horses*
- Holds up to 15kg of forage either in a haynet or loose wedges (the equivalent of half a bale of hay or up to 15kg of loose hay* or haynets)
- Includes wheels and a robust extending handle
- Includes gas struts to assist with opening and closing the lid.
- Steaming cycle from cold approximately 60 minutes.
- Steam Generator has a 8 litre capacity with safety features.