Our Lucanta liners have been developed to allow full customisation of your Lucanta Rugs…
The Lucanta Liner incorporates a forward cut neckline. Two integrated wither pads have been strategically placed to sit either side of the spine, distributing pressure over a larger surface area. Ideal for horses who have pronounced or suffer from sore withers. This specialised rug liner easily attaches into your Lucanta rug using two Velcro tabs either side of the wither and two clips at the rear. Once attached to your rug, the liners are secure and will not slip. An ingenious way to add warmth to your horse’s rug, without the cost of a whole new rug.
- Available in 100g and 250g weights
- Thermo bonded fill
- Crafted from antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester
- Forward cut neckline
- Channel quilted monogram design on fabric and lining
- Attachments compatible with Premier Equine Lucanta rug range
- 2 neoprene wither pads
- Highly breathable
- Double front fastening
- Easy to attach to outer rug
- Stainless steel hardware
- Designed to contour over the wither and rump area
- Machine washable (30°) dry naturally
- Not waterproof
- Your Lucanta Rug Liner comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
- Black only
We recommend increasing the weight of your liners in sync with the change in temperatures based on your horse’s personal needs. Keeping your horse warm and comfortable in cooler weather can help maintain their condition.
100g Rug Liner
Our 100g lightweight rug liner is an ideal layer to add in to your Premier Equine rug. We would recommend using this liner to give your horse added warmth as cooler conditions begin to take hold.
250g Rug Liner
The 250g medium weight rug liner is a popular choice among people who require a significant increase in the warmth of their horse’s rug. Great for use during cold/bitter Spring, Autumnal and Winter periods.
Please note: Our liners fit into most domestic washing machines, an additional benefit which promotes good hygiene. We recommend placing the liner into a net wash bag and using a Horse Rug Wash.