Stubben - Rein Length
Stubben Bridle Size (approx)
Stubben Stirrup Leather Length
Helite Air Jacket Fitting and Sizing Guide
Fitting instructions for the Air Shell range: Air Show, Hunt Coat, Blouson & Gilet
- If you are planning to wear a body protector underneath please allow for this and buy the next size up
- Minimum weight is four stone for the child large Air Shell range, this takes a 50cc child canister.
- Minimum weight is six stone for the adult extra small to adult large jackets to activate the air jacket’s trigger system in the case of a fall, these take the adult 60cc canister.
- Adult XL and 2XL only available in the gilet, not the blouson yet.
Air Shell Range
Fitting Instructions for the Original Air Jacket
- The Air Jacket should reach halfway down the buttocks when deflated, this is to ensure it will cover the pelvis sufficiently when inflated.
- It is important there is enough room between the Air Jacket and the Body Protector to allow for inflation, we suggest a fists width.
- The Velcro straps can be adjusted accordingly.
- Cross Country number bibs should be loosely fitted over an Air Jacket.
- Adult and Large Child size Air Jackets should not be worn by anybody weighing less than 6 stone (38.1 kg*) These take 60cc canisters.
Childs Small and Medium Air Jackets should not be worn by a child weighing less than 4 stone (25.5 kg*). These take 50cc canisters.
*These weights correspond to the force required to activate the trigger system.
Child's Original Air Jacket
Adult Original Air Jacket